My Art Mannequin needs a name!

Mannequin Naming contest, Dancing in the Snow, the weekly adventures of my art mannequin, Cindy Rippe
My Art Mannequin - Photo by Cindy Rippe ©2013 - edited with picmonkey.com
While I was taking pictures in the big studio yesterday I noticed my Art Mannequin sitting on the desk.  I put that doll sweater on her years ago.  She looked like she was dancing and I felt a little bad about neglecting her.  Don't you think it would be fun to see what she's up to each week?  A little like the "Elf on the Shelf" stories but with a peek into my creative world.  Hopefully she won't get into too much trouble!

Make sure to follow her adventures here on the blog and on my Cindy Rippe Artist page.  I think she needs a name though, so add your suggestions in the comment section below and please share the link to this page in your facebook groups.  I'll choose a name from your submissions and the winner will get a prize package filled with art supplies, including drawing tools and one of my Drawing Botanicals workbooks for beginners. Winner will be announced on December 31st so that she'll be able to start the year out right!

I'm pretty that having her watch over me will encourage me to share more of my art and creative projects with you in 2014. She's so happy that she went Dancing in the Snow!

“We dance for laughter, we dance for tears, we dance for madness, we dance for fears, we dance for hopes, we dance for screams, we are the dancers, we create the dreams.” Albert Einstein

26 comments:

  1. Joyce Lloyd I tried to "comment" but had a problem. Here is my suggestion: Blossom for your snow dancer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a wonderful name for her would be : Lacie the Snow Dancer 

    ReplyDelete
  3. deerparkgranny@yahoo.comDecember 30, 2013 at 3:05 PM

    I think her name should be "Faith Hope".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quinn the Eskimo, or Stiffy McBaldy, or Snow Angel, or Peg leg n' knobby knees,or Erma with a stick up her butte! hahaha Laughing so hard can't help myself! Have a happy New Year Cindy, Love Sanna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FLEUR - which means "bloom" in french! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS! THE NAMING CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED BY THE END OF THE DAY. SHE'S OUT SHOPPING FOR A NEW OUTFIT TO WEAR.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable creative idea Cindy! Love it....

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...