Snowmen and Noah's Ark - Memories and Life Lessons

Snowa's Ark, Acrylic painting on wood, Noah's Ark, Winter painting projects, Cindy Rippe
Snowa's Art ©CindyRippe'97-2013
This little snowman couple decorates my kitchen from Christmas to Valentine's Day.  Actually there are snowmen and snowflakes throughout the entire house.  I used to go crazy with Christmas decorations each year. (emptying the china cabinet to make room for the Santa collection, several trees, garlands over every door and window....you get the picture!)  Once I packed up the Christmas decor the house seemed so plain so that's when the snowmen/snowflakes theme started.  I don't put out as many decorations as I did before but they can be found tucked here and there in each room.

The Snowa's Ark design came about one year when my Creative mind was in overdrive.  I might have even been at Mary Jo Leisure's Design Seminar... not sure.  I was wondering if there was a market for Bible story themed projects.  I painted them in 1997 and have the exact inspiration saved in my original design file but I'm sure you can see the connection.  Noah - Snowa.  Just a little something to make you smile today.

Everything I Need To Know About Life, I Learned From Noah's Ark...
One: Don't miss the boat.
Two: Remember that we are all in the same boat.
Three: Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
Four: Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
Five: Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
Six: Build your future on high ground.
Seven: For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
Eight: Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
Nine: When you're stressed, float a while.
Ten: Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
Eleven: No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow waiting!

David Gonzalez





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...